🔥 Must Watch: Chris Cuomo interviews Nurse Practitioner, Sean Barcavage, who was featured in the NYT article today about vaccine injuries.

During the interview Cuomo offers to share his doctors’ info with him since he is also suffering from a vaccine injury as well.

Disgraced Former CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo, Who Advocated for the COVID Vaccine, Publicly Admits for the First Time to Suffering from a COVID Vaccine Injury (VIDEO..
Disgraced former CNN anchor and vaccine pusher Chris Cuomo disclosed for the first time that he has been suffering from side effects he attributes to the COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/disgraced-ex-cnn-anchor-chris-cuomo-who-pushes/

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

As a nurse myself, I recognized immediately several red flags and knew I would never under any circumstances get this so called vaccine. Just the recommendations made by the CDC alone were red flags to me. Any nurse should have recognized that:
1. Mask wearing does not stop a so called virus and the decrease in oxygenation is harmful in a so called viral illness and harmful to the natural immune response.
2. Excessive oversanitizing weakens the immune response.
3. Isolation reduces herd immunity.
4. The natural immune response is best.
5. Fear tactics are never used in any pandemic or disaster, because fear/ stress responses weaken the immune response.
6. No mask should ever be put on a child because a child's oxygen reserves are much less than an adults.
7. Touch a mask multiple times causes an incredible amount of bacteria to the mask, which increases the risk of bacterial pneumonia.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I told my Doc about#1 and she told me, "I know, they make us wear one!"

I told her I wasn't getting the shot, nor would I wear the mask!

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

well....one other nurse who listened to microbiology in nursing school.. i cannot believe that so many didnt question anything but just followed orders from the god docs. a vaccine with no information brochure??? that should have stopped them all. but with that all said, we were programmed our whole lives (i remember the polio scam occured. i was young and my parents really didnt want anything to do with it but pressure was there so they did it to us. i know my dad watched over us because of that, for a while. congrats to you for seeing the light. question: did you have thoughts of what medicine was up to before all this happened but didnt quite know why or what it was? i did when in nursing school. i should have quit but i wanted to help people and in those days (early 60s) girls didnt have much choice and i didnt have money for college.. .. just wondering if other nurses had the same thoughts..

(7) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Evil cuomo was a BIG part of the deception

both cuomos

Feel bad for this nurse , will say however, NO JOB IS WORTH INJECTING YOURSELF WITH ANYTHING!

NO JOB

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA