Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

WHO the HECK is Lauren M Bradley

& WHY do I get LISTS of her Blocking me?

Is she trying to SHAME me?

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Wait until she tells you who she is!!?? She keeps claiming to be someone pretty special and important. Maybe she can give me my $100 backโ€ฆ that I gave her to get out of jail. Iโ€™m blocked as wellโ€ฆ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Kel Que to her Publication

You gave her money?

YEP! A lot of anons came together and helped her out in a time of need (all the time). VK promoted her gofundme account and I fell for itโ€ฆhook, line, and sinker. It was a year long sob story.. then incarceration and an abusive boyfriend. Iโ€™ve given to other Anons in needโ€ฆwhen I could. She wonโ€™t stop my generosity.. but she sure left a bad taste in my mouth. Trust only yourself and our GOD..Frens ๐Ÿธ

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication

He gave us this platformโ€ฆ..Iโ€™m very cool with VK. Heโ€™s made me a lot of money and heโ€™s opened my eyes to many wrongs in this evil world. No one else has ever done that for me. Iโ€™m extremely appreciative. To each their own!! Love and Miss you@VincentKennedy โค๏ธ

Letโ€™s see what happens ๐Ÿ˜œ

Maybe you know somethings that I donโ€™tโ€ฆ.no worries. Iโ€™ll catch up to your wisdom eventually. ๐Ÿฅฐ

(1) Show this thread