Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Here KittyKitty

I am not doing well.

the va healthcare system is not healthy

GIVE ME A GUN!

None of the allopathic healthcare systems are healthy. We have to diagnose & treat ourselves. 🥴🤕🤒🤧

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Aloha
That is how I became drarba 😊
Studied medical and natural treatments. 😊
I know a dr that cures
Dr Oliveria .Took Dr Lams place they CURE.
Bioenergy medicine. Miracle
It's all about who you know in this world.
Dr. E Blossom Wang took me to Dr Lam
he found I had pancreatic cancer
the hospitals and AMA Drs. found nothing.
He cured me. I am still here
trulyhttp://ibemedicine.com/home.html

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response arba happihr to her Publication

That's why it's so important for people to share information, particularly those who have studied natural healing methods. This platform has been excellent for that! 👍😇

My mom died from pancreatic cancer many years ago. If I had known then what I know now, she'd probably still be here. I miss her every day 😥.

So glad you're here, Arba! 💖✨☺️

(1) Show this thread
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I am begging for non narcotic solutions,
pain management…
Acupuncture, Physical Therapy and
swimming pool therapy should not
be something any veteran begs to access!

Can we fathom what veterans who were
manipulated to vaccine are now
being denied healthcare treatment!

Now all my doctors are from China!
Once the VA Hospitals around America
forced their employees to vaccinate….
We do not have any good doctors.
How can I respect any medical professional
who chose to vaccinate because……

Thank you for understanding Kitty!
Always in my vibe.
I appreciate you!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Frankensense helps just rub it on what hurts. I do it on shoulders and knees, no carrier oil, just sprinkle some in the palm of your hand and rub it on. Also cbd gummies but the Federal Gov doesn't approve of doing that, it's illegal still with them.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Every aspect of the veteran situation is dismal and needs to be addressed -- and not by "forming committees and talking about it for years" but brainstorming for actual solutions and putting them into action.

PTSD is a HUGE issue and has never been dealt with effectively. Which of us could come away from atrocities of the battlefield and not be emotionally scarred?? Because the "experts" 🙄 have no real solution most sufferers self-medicate with alcohol and drugs, creating a downward spiral that can lead to relationship issues, lack of work, and homelessness. When people have 'given up,' they feel trapped and don't know where to begin to regain their lives.

The "healthcare system" speaks for itself.
It's corrupt at it's core, which means training is corrupt as well.
A poison tree does not produce good fruit.
When the truth comes out about all vaxx's, chemo & radiation, most pharma drugs, fluoride, & the covid jabbs, most people who trusted the system will be furious.

(4) Show this thread