Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

The current leadership of Israel is corrupt, just like the current government of America. Corrupt to the core. Israel is the source of most worldwide corruption. Not the real Jewish people, but the infiltratrators of the region. The financial backing by Soros, the Rothchilds, etc is a huge part of this nefarious influence in America and other nations as well. The clean up has to take place. The exposure has to occur. It is a mighty web if deceit and it is satanic as well. The dark forces have to be dealt with.

Synagogue of Satan.

Lots of evidence many of them are descended from the Khazars who were run out of Russia, many centuries ago

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Absolutely true. 😉