kind of like having your head up your ass, but missed and got the other spot

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

LOL!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Nobody is home-set them in a pasture to graze they will not make it in the new world

Oh my goodness CM…..🤣

Yikes!

Trump is psycho???? Look who's peeking out of a fake vagina. What a bunch of morons.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🤣☕

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

How could they not know? It's in their faces. LOL

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣god gives a sound mind
Wtf is this 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Imagine having this story to tell your future family and friends 😂

and then there are the men who followed along and wore the pink pussy hats 🤦‍♀️…🎶the ones you don’t bring home to muther

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

😜😝

(1) Show this thread

What are those things around their heads?

they are....😩