Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

David Icke spoke about this over 20 years ago and reports he had heard about KinderCare specifically and various other places - I wasnt sure if he was correct but decided not to take a chance & decided to do with less & stay home with my kids - I am so pleased I did.
Now I have the grandkids.😂

Hanging at my job!!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

much love and respect

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

😲 Bizar

(2) Show this thread

What children did they disappear or abuse? There must be a long list.

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

omg theres a kindercare on or being built on every corner in the city and surrounding areas inlive in

𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿⚔D͟i͟g͟i͟t͟a͟l͟ N͟i͟n͟j͟a͟⚔ IFBAP👊 TRUMP 💯% 🗽𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝🇺🇸

why did it take so long for us to see that the institutions and people that children have be entrusted to for decades are the very same whom we should be fighting like hell to keep them from?

children...we are sorry that we failed you for so long.🥺
NEVER AGAIN!

In response Patriot2 Nurse to her Publication

I am blown away!! My grandson went to KinderCare. Ugh!

(1) Show this thread