Around Easter, I decided I'd had enough. "Booms in two weeks.", or " next Thursday, expect (your pick)". Before you know it, we're 7 years down the road. With all of the rotten shit a lot of us think we know, (maybe we know), here we are.
Some of the stuff I think I know, even if only half of that is real and true, we would be in a hole so deep they'd be pumping us sunlight. Still we wait. Why? Because after all of this outrage, this turmoil, the "powers that be" it's not time yet.
So, I'm curious. Is it possible that Trump is the first arrest, then the banks take a shit, the Military goes EBS Martial Law, mass arrests, gold standard etc. is in here somewhere, Military runs mandated elections, and maybe by then, these asshole colleges might collapse thereby all their foundation money is absorbed and held until they become "Higher Education Colleges" again. You know, without all the indoctrination. Columbia? Approaching 200k a year? Can anyone say IDIOTS with me?

Only people mentioned by @17LarryQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Larry Dooley, click on at the bottom under it