Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Why is it during a solar eclipse it turns to go to black. if the sun was millions of miles away how come the light doesn't go around the moon

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Video won't play Mike. Do you have the link?Thanks in advance,

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

That sucks that it won't play. I have it saved on my phone and it still plays for me. Unfortunately I don't have the link. I texted this video to a couple friends, and it works for one of them, and the other one received notification of a text, and when he checked our thread the video wasn't there. So I sent it to him again and the same thing happened.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

The video shows the guy recording the total eclipse as it is occuring, and then as you can see in the still shot, he moves his camera to a different part of the sky where the moon is visible. So basically it seems as though it wasn't the moon that caused the eclipse.

(2) Show this thread