Qmum
@Nancy023922191
·
9h
MONSANTO COMPANIES - Do Not Buy

“If you purchase any of these brands, you are supporting, buying, ingesting & poisoning yourself & your family!”
https://x.com/Nancy023922191/status/1785137925241585929

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Eat real food. Non of the products made by these companies is real food. It's all processed. I would say the main area we have all been conditioned/programmed is what is food. We think things created by these brands are food. They are not. Even if it has real food in it, like a soup would, there's more chemicals than real food. Just eat those outer aisles.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Exactly
Nothing can replace real (living) food.

(1) Show this thread

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

soooo. if this is known how come the companies still exist and are sending off their toxic food? a nice fire at each company would help.. they killed chickens for nothing right? we kill the food toxins.. end of story/it must have been proven otherwise how would they add them all to list.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

They exist as long as people buy their products.

(1) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

thank you for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

A good app for your phone is "Bobby Approved" to scan the UPC code to see if it is clean food. It tells you the offending ingredients. Warning....there are very few pure foods. This app is great at helping to get good meat and weeding out the really bad stuff. 😇

What do you say we put these Companies out of business? Buy from another source or name. It seems all name brands are compromised.