Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
·
9m
JUST IN - Walmart plans to close all of its health care clinics. The US retailer also announced it will end virtual care services. — CNN

Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Close all the health care centers.
Close the doctors offices.
Close the hospitals.
Whats the next step?
How are folks meant to be medicated?
Why, a digitalised neural link in the back of the neck, or a chip in the skin where you can receive your daily dose.
It`s a coming.
You better believe it.

Now that a fair number of normies are waking up to the damage done by the jabs; some may want to sue the clinics that administered them without informed consent. If the clinics have shuttered, there's no entity to sue.

Just like J&J and the asbestos in baby powder.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

They are not " health care clinics." They are vaccination centers for profit. 🙄

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

good, they should never have closed their gardening centers to build them, but they thought everyone would rush to get their covid shots and boosters.

Fook walmart and their total greed. they did not anticipate the ilolegals and poor who expect everything for free, and walmart does not do any charity work.

they have been sending post cards to my home for the last year begging people to go there to get shot up, but my community has hospitals and many 24 hour urgent care besides medical complexes everywhere.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/30/business/walmart-closes-health-clinics/index.html