Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Exactly, it's all about perspective.

You see something as good or bad, and you decide.

Maybe the "bad" that you perceive will somehow lead to something that you perceive to be good.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I believe that too!

(1) Show this thread

Lovely and so true.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Exactly!

Can I push this one step further?

Many times people who are 'friends' will mention things to help you on your journey.

One can choose to react positively or negatively!

1) Think over the wisdom shared and see how it affects you and informs you, learn from.

2) or Immediately reach for the negative and feel they are trying to harm you or tell you what to do!

It is always YOUR choice!

I had this happen recently and lost a few friends. And this has happened many times over my lifetime. If you also consider that I am a catalyst, it helps because then you know that the catalyst doesn't just agree, but they point out many facets and sides.

Point is... POSITIVE and Look Further!

This was not an attack on anyone! Kin Runner is my friend! Just an observation brought forward!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

all great points.
thanks for adding!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

👍
😊
💕

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Ain't that a split/ shift already? 😊

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙏🏼💖🙌🏼🕊

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

❤️🤲😂🤸