This is a freaking crazy confirmation from Trump himself. 🤯🤯🤯

Watch this clip the whole way through. ... Ask yourself... Why would Trump retruth this?!

All of the things we saw.. All of the Trump quotes...

This would confirm everything we have uncovered. This would confirm the operation.

Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Did you see the entire video done by Charlie Freak? It's very good.

To remind us this is a movie and they all submitted to the offer he delivered long ago.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💖😊👍

TRUE STORY AND WE ALL HAVE LIVED AND WATCHED IT
AMAZING TIMES

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Islam lies.

Put on a dance for the cameras, and continue its raping, pedo condoning, sex slave keeping, human trafficking lifestyle... because bandit mohammed is STILL their perfect man.

twaria
kitman
muruna
taqiyya

Islam is using hijrah to take over and jihad to destroy its old enemy... and, every muslim HAS to support jihad.

Sorry, until islam us addressed, Israel is a long way from being last.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Gives me chills to watch this, and brings grateful tears to my eyes. God bless our POTUS Trump! 🇺🇸

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

🏃💥🔥💥

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

🗣️💊💯❤️🌹

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Why again? Because there are new arrivals all the time. Always review and repost the fundamentals.

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

This video right here...when you start to get weary during these crazy times, watch this...THIS is the best video I've seen, and even endorsed by President Trump!

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication

AMEN! It's also been out for many years now.

(1) Show this thread