The gift that keeps growing 💯 Q and 17 update 🐸 🐸 🐸

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

I bet you get some humming birds and butterfly's!!!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Sorry, the meme tagged a long with my post! Hope you don't mind!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I have feeders out for hummingbirds but this year they are slow getting here . My husband and I were just talking about this . Sync ❤️ plenty of cardinals and squirrels more than usually. How's your seeds and garden doing 😊 I got some of those cloth grocery store bags from my sister and planted new potatoes and they are growing 😀 so they work .

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Aloha
I had more humming birds last month than this month.
Lots of cardinals now
I think we are in a new era which goes along with the new calendar.
Something is different.

Aloha arba 🌟 Yes, this IS the re-set! 🕊️💎⚡️

All dark things must come to an end NOW.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🩷

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God Almighty it is [their] evil and wicked world that is being destroyed not ours. For us God's Kingdom will Come on earth as in heaven. The world will be restored as God intended it to be.

God I hope I see it.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I'm trying to not get to excited 😊
woohoo for humanity!
Thank you God for loving us!