Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

In response walker Fast to his Publication

I had lasik surgery in my 30's and the doctor stated that I would be married to sunglasses for the rest of my life. After I self retired five years ago, I haven't worn sunglasses since and actually have perfect vision, unless I'm at the computer for several hours. I go out in the sun can stare at the sky and don't feel any strains or any other difficulties. I work in my farm all day long in the hot bright sun and it doesn't bother me at all.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Used to wear them lunging my horse.

Then, I realized he could not see where I was looking - shoulder, rear, feet, and this was a cue he was missing, I stopped wearing them, wear a cap with a peak now, and my horse responds to my look as much as to anything else now.

The power of the human gaze.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I stopped wearing sunglasses about 3 years ago. I only wear them if needed for driving in glare. Out doors I never wear them anymore. I wear a hat or visor in bright sunlight. I love looking at the world in natural color. Your eyes adjust quickly to not wearing sunglasses. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

This works much better than sunglasses when driving in a glare. I'm too short for the visor to do much good, this thing works like a charm!
https://mystore.com/automotive/glare-guard-car-visor-extender

(1) Show this thread