Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

I consider myself blessed to be able to be barefoot so much. I go months at a time never wearing shoes.

"Going barefoot is so rare these days that it’s been stigmatized. People often think of it as weird, gross, or even dangerous. It’s certainly not considered normal, healthy, or natural by society today – when that’s exactly what it should be for a human being. You don’t see tigers wearing shoes. Or, any other animals. Why should it be any different for us?
People are usually fearful of going barefoot, and it’s because most people have spent the vast majority of their waking hours in footwear their whole lives. In this day and age, we literally have footwear designed for every possible activity you can imagine – walking, running, cross-trainers, hiking, the list goes on.
While there is absolutely a time and place for footwear, going barefoot should be our default behavior when it is safe and acceptable to do so. Our body’s need and crave the stimulation this activity provides, wh

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Spring, Summer, Fall outside I try to ground often. Winter time not an option most days where I live. Going barefoot inside works. 😇

Put a copper pipe in the ground, when it's too cold to go barefooted grab that pipe, it works the same way to ground yourself!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Thanks, I did not know that. 😇

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Interesting