Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

My condolences, Robert; how terrible! Prayers for you and her soul!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank You it was Last year my Mum had cancer from the Covid Vaccines . Anyway I got Ivermectin and Fenben off Martin Geddes that`s in the bag in the picture but they were also feeding Her Middzalem without me knowing and we found the tablets after death ! My family 3 dead by the Plandemic but lot`s more on here same story !

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Robert They flat out murdered your Mom.
Off with their privilege of breathing.
Then take off earth

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my GOD, that's how she died? I remember when she passed. I am so sorry that she was murdered. My heart aches over this. I pray that she gets justice. I am so so sorry. 😔

Truth seeker, Christian prayer warrior. WWG1WGA 🙏❤️

So very sorry. 🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I'm so sorry

Robert, I'm so sorry

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

They all need to be held accountable for this evil stuff!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God rest her soul.

May each and every colluder in the Covid genocide be held accountable for [their] crimes.