THIS is because definitive PROOF
has been collected that AIPAC, Israel
& the Bush Admin conducted the
Horrific 911 Bomb Implosions to Steal
our Freedom & have America Fund
Global Zionist NaziWO WARS...

Forever.

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

🤣😂🤣

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Godzilla Blue Oyster Cult Music Video HD - YouTube

"Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, sc...

(2) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Big brother marches on

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

So, screw the 1st Amendment then...

Uh oh, now you got me started 🤷‍♂️🤣

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Evidence - The Planes were CGI