Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

I told my doc that the worst part right now after my husband passed away was making decisions. Hahaha! He said you need a husband. I said, no I just don't like making decisions all by myself. Yes, Jesus come and help me! All you have to do is ask.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I remind him "remember me...I'm hard headed" lol

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HE DOES

That would be great!! I would love that!!
💗✨️🙏🙏✨️💗☕️☕️💗

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

hey ya pip, i have a spiritual ritual evryday, i get my coffee and smokes sit down and give my very first hour to the Lord and just talk like he is there cause i think he is. i love this post, have a great blessed day my friend and warrior in jesus

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication

I GET UP EVERY MORNING AT 4;30 HAVE COFFEE AND A BOWL THANK GOD FOR MY BLESSINGS AND SAY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY TO BE ALIVE

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

How do you know you haven't been in his presence? Unknowingly?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha😍
Actually, I think Jesus went to JFK jr, and they put a plan into action.
You know how rumors go 😊

Wife to my best friend 25 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I like your thinking😁

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

❤️🤲✨well,yourfaith is allittakes:)

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response memes matter to her Publication

Love seeing stuff like this…….lifts my spirits and lets my light shine brighter!

(1) Show this thread