Just peeled this Sunkist Orange which the pill came off nicely the orange looks good but taste dry and not a single seed in it.

This sucks

I hope they start producing normal foods again soon instead of them genetically altering the foods and taking away the vitamins we actually need

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response James Dean to his Publication

How nice that your family is from the Netherlands. Where if I may ask I myself grew up in Rotterdam and still live there.
It is a big communist regime here with the Zionist Bilderberg guest mayor Aboutaleb. He steps up October I wish the white hats would take him.

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

4 = pesticide the scancode
Here in The Netherlands same problem.
I have since found some smaller organic growers in the area
3&4 = Pesicide
8=GMO
9= organic that is good, but hard to find yet.

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

My whole family was from Holland. Sad they mess with the food everywhere

(1) Show this thread

I had a grape the other day.... that had a grape inside it... I'm 45, I've never seen anything like this before. Not saying that it doesn't happen in the wild... just that I've never seen anything like it before.

In response FaithnHonor to his Publication

I can't say I've ever seen that either, very odd. It's getting very hard to even find grapes with seeds in them anymore, as grapeseeds are good for getting rid of cancer. We should have a choice to either spit them out or eat the seeds which are beneficial either way when you spit the seeds out on the ground I've read that the seeds absorb your DNA and when they reproduce they are genetically grown to adapt to your biological system.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

The problem is that they are not natural. If they eliminate all the seeds by grafting and eventually the only way you would be able to grow a fruit tree is by mutating them with a graft.
The seeds provide vitamin b17 and without that vitamin you get sick. We need the seeds in all of our fruits and vegetables which is an essential part of our diet.

(1) Show this thread

yes not good you keep teaching this

tonight i had a orange from my yard same thing and was dry and not sweet or juicey

no chemicals here
i was told it was great

now i'm confussed because i believe you and have shared that info about fruitsNEED seeds

In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication

Yes, they genetically modify pretty much all fruit and vegetables. The best ones are the wild variety. Many berries and indigenous varieties you find in the wild.

(1) Show this thread