Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I have this in my medicine cabinet. I use it on my skin.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

What is its purpose on skin? Keratosis patches or basil cell skin cancer?

Does it regrow hair?

(2) Show this thread

“Qualified”being the key word.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I eat 6 after my one big meal, I’ve been doing that for about a year 👍🏼

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Do you recommend a certain brand👍

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

That is wonderful to hear! We learn more on AU everyday!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

. 👍🏼 Hubby taking them! 🥰🙏🏼

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

I eat 3 to 5 most every day. I swear they helped cure a black spot on my friend's lung.