Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Now this makes sense. imPEACHment aquittal imminent. 💪🏼

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

in the summertime down in sweet home alabama, Chilton County has some of the best

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

watermelon wine

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Yum, love fresh peaches❣️

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

So you like peaches? Good to Know. So does a friend of Field McConnell.

Peaches & creme . 😋😋😋

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

feeling super "peachy" seeing this post! a lot of my fave Q siders seem to love peaches! love you VK- love Juan and JFK Jr as well!

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

Peaches and cream. Nice choice.

looks amazing. when i saw this it reminded me of the peach preserves Juan ate on his roadtrip:)

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

😛So you, Juan and JFK Jr all like peaches.

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

🔥🐸⚔️😇💣💥☠️💥💣😇⚔️🐸🔥
Morning Bro.
Love Satday morning in NZ,,
means it's fireworks Friday in your yard.
Kracken along.
Have a Rippingly excellent weekend Captain.
🔴🎶https://youtu.be/0wkdffC2t_4🎶🔴
🔥🐸⚔️😇💣💥☠️💥💣😇⚔️🐸🔥

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

double serving

emotional manipulation on full view, how many sleepers waking right now?
those that don't, will experience this manipulation - directly, personally, acutely - through this unfolding process
many will still choose to ignore the evidence, ignore common sense and legal precident finding reassurance in the spun narratives...
then declass confirms EVERYTHING President trump has said to be true.

It is possible we may have another "disappointment" (majority vote to impeach), but NO fear family, you know it's bait - ALL lies will be exposed

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Just Amom to her Publication

I hope the majority does NOT vote to impeach.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Please up that APL!!!!! President’s Trump is doing a fantastic job. These house managers lies are pissing me off!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

@VincentKennedy: Please share this on my page at
https://wego.social/OutNAbout
Was it home made? Looked so healthy. Or where did you get it? Looked so yummy. Please share so that we can get some too.
I am in the process of moving my Out-N-About from FB to Wego.
Thanks VK.

perfect day peach

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

🐸I'm so happy to see you are appeasing yourself while I try to get some peaches growing on that tree of mine in the Spring. BTW, yesterday I was on hold with the IRS for 2 1/2 hours, again trying to prove I'm alive, to try to get my 1st and 2nd stimulus checks. Today my Internet service provider couldn't even get me support to help with a simple task, no one knew how. I'm starting a new survey............HOW MANY MORE DAYS OF WEARING A MASK WILL IT TAKE UNTIL YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK TO THEM AT ALL.................tick tock........it's at 1 day now!🐸🤠🍑

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

hello

Momma and grandma Daughter of WW II Veteran God fearing grateful lady LOVE OUR COUNTRY

is this the peaches 107 ate lol!

Hoping its a perfect day for you 🤗👍🏼

For the love of Peaches!!! 😍🤷‍♀️

How's everyone feeling this afternoon?

Hi, just finding you after losing you from twitter...I always loved your photos!!!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Hey, did you make snow cream to go with those peaches? Delicious!😇

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️😋👍

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Bit late but morning, VK. Georgia on your mind?

Oh, my gosh looking at this again begs a question! Is this the beginning of a PERFECT DAY?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

My thoughts exactly!

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Morning, Sir! Nearly Weekend!

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

Morning!
Or Afternoon!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

oh no you didn't

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

I make amazing peach jam... It workes great with some homemade yogurt...peaches, peaches, peaches!