Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

If you panic because Trump gets arrested then you haven't been paying attention.

Absolute garbage, just Doq looking for "likes" as usual.

C'mon people...no false Gods, you should've known that LONG ago 🙄🙄🙄

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I don't see what the big deal is. It's okay for DOQ to remind people not to worry if Trump is arrested. I know many people that need constant reminding of things I have been sharing with them over the years. They seem more focused on fear then on the bigger picture. Then there are those who are completely clueless who refuse to even hear what I have to say. They are the ones who need to learn what we already know. Everyone joins this fight at different stages. Each day we are getting new people who are just starting to learn what has been going on for years. Not everyone knows there is a plan. It is up to us to keep sharing what we know. 😊

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Comments below are both valid... I have seen both sides of Doq... and yes he does not like to be criticised, but he makes some good points... I give him a 5/10 for trying to help wake up normals... but anons that have been at this since William Cooper (Milton) do tend to shake their heads and say "really?".... lol

(3) Show this thread