Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is so sync. Nana was thinking about what happened to@SSG_PAIN all day yesterday. I dont have to see him thought to KNOW THAT HE IS STILL ON THAT WALL!
THANK GOD FOR@SSG_PAIN
you have no idea how many kids he has saved.

I’m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i want him to come here i miss ssg_pain

same, just discovered anonup yesterday and looked for everyone from twitter. ssg was at the top of my list. couldn't find:( what about Joe M, Julian's Rum, Praying Medic? There were a lot I couldn't find here.

In response Ziggy One to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Hi Sadie, they're on Gab.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! ⁜ Isaiah 6:8 ⁜ Faith and Family

I believe all but SSG are on gab. Can't find SSG, anyone know where he landed?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Havent seen them.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

did u ck telegram
praying medic is there

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Nana saw some things about medic that made me stop following him but that is a personal preference.

(1) Show this thread