That is so sync. Nana was thinking about what happened to@SSG_PAIN all day yesterday. I dont have to see him thought to KNOW THAT HE IS STILL ON THAT WALL!
THANK GOD FOR@SSG_PAIN
you have no idea how many kids he has saved.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ssg_pain is on Gab 😀

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Deeann Sec to her Publication

Yeah I found him but thx

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

SUCH AN EVIL CREATURE... HOW DID HE LAST UNTIL NOW OR WHEN HE DID...

looks like Amy

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

if your in touch with SSG tell him tank said👊🏿WE used to do that everyday on twitter.

.::For King and Country::.::.Romans 12:12::.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

missed you Tank!

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

He is on Gab, not here yet.

(3) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

A stake thru the heart for the real damn Monsters!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah Nana would like to feel that they dont immediatley reincarnate but It is up to God.

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

Remote in.

(1) Show this thread

Daddy killed JFK

In response Aga MAGA to her Publication

??

(1) Show this thread

baby is the price to get in ....

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response JFK JFK to his Publication

I keep hearing that Amy Coney Barrett is actually the Biden child thought to be dead - have you heard anytbi g about that ? There is a similarity actually .

In response JFK JFK to his Publication

That is what Nana heard too!

(2) Show this thread

creepy evil Biden❗️🤨

Sometimes knowing is the hardest part...but it keeps you one step ahead of the enemy.

He is over on gab. https://gab.com/SSG_PAIN

In response Stac eyQ to her Publication

thank you Nana will fond him i have an acct there too

(1) Show this thread

Thank You Sgg. Pain for all you have saved! I wish you were here with Family! Love and Strength be with you!🥰 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

He sacraficed his family to be a part of all he is apart of. Sick Man.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Happy Friday Nana 🌞
i love Sgt Pain ❤️ such a great guy and Bella Dragon do so much to save children
is he ok?

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

IDK I was just wondering that same question all day yesterday was wondering if anyone had seen him since twit wit purge!

(1) Show this thread

I’m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

i want him to come here i miss ssg_pain

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Ziggy One to her Publication

same, just discovered anonup yesterday and looked for everyone from twitter. ssg was at the top of my list. couldn't find:( what about Joe M, Julian's Rum, Praying Medic? There were a lot I couldn't find here.

(1) Show this thread