There's a weird sensation of knowing that the work I did with onq.martingeddes.com and elsewhere is both historic and nothing at the same time. I was fumbling around from the public side doing my best to make sense of information structures whose full meaning was classified. So at one level it is "nothing" β€”Β I am adding zero to the total knowledge of humanity. Yet at another level, how are we meant to make sense of the world as a heavily brainwashed public attempting self-deprogramming? Not many turned up and were willing to withstand the social opprobrium and professional wipeout involved in looking at the Q drops and making a reasonable attempt at interpreting them. I knew nothing of continuity of government or the far bigger picture like Antarctica, off-world, resets, etc. So my work is both top quality (helps others progress), and useless (add nothing new), at the same time! It's going to take a generation for historians to catch up and analyse what really happened.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Jesus is my King. I stand with Trump, patriots, peace, truth. Fav letter is Q

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin, your work is helping anons survive this incredibly lonely and stressful age of covert warfare. Your words describe so many of my own thoughts and feelings so perfectly, but with an eloquent turn of phrase that is unmatched in our movement. You're creating an important written record for posterity. May God bless you and your endeavors for humanity.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I'm sure I'll ever know the whole truth in my lifetime, and I am now okay with that. What I would love is to be free to live as we were meant to. I'll be 57 this summer. I want to see my daughter succeed and have a beautiful family. 😍 I just want to live outside of the matrix. Oh yeah, and world peace. 🌎