Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

What he said !!!

They are doing that to little boys too. 😡 And worse things as well to both. 👿 This nation needs to turn back to God NOW!

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Scary part is not the possibility of these evils staying in power--but having no justice forced upon them, so then God forces judgement upon America.. this type of info times a thousand should be forced on the airwaves with the ebs

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

The truth has to be revealed so that America can know what to repent from. It is going to take repentance followed by revival to save our beautiful country and our freedoms. Each soul that repents ( turns away from) their evil ways, is a spark if light in the darkness of this evil depravity. Yes, judgement is coming, but so is salvation for those who choose to be spiritually revived. 😇

(1) Show this thread