Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Will people ever know about FEEMA camps or the 3 body plastic coffins? Your guess is as good as mine, but we know it’s real

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Saw some in GA a few years back, those coffins can hold up to 4-5 people. Stacks of them in a lumber yard!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

They were ready for the genocide through vacations

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Yes! I did not see the rows and rows of stacks, but I did see quite a few stacked and a few rows!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

They are sealable like Tupperware, the elite wanted to put bodies in and freeze them for food in the D.U.M.B.s

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it