🥰🙏🏼

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

He reminds me of Robin Williams. 😄
I loved what he had to say. 💕

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

THOUGHT IT IS ROBIN TOO

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I was waiting to hear him laugh that would have been easy to identify if he is Robin.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SURE LOOKED AND SOUNDED LIKE HIM

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I asked my son to listen to what this man has to say.
He got in a huff and said "Mom not everyone who is dead is alive!"
I said "I only asked you to listen and give me your impression of what he said."
He responded "Well, it's not him!"
I said "It's not WHO?"
He replied "Robin Williams!" 😂

My son said the same thing. He doesn't think it's Robin Williams, can't see the similarities. He also said "they can't all be alive" when I explained that many were in the witness protection program. But he doesn't understand the whole Q thing either. He fights me on everything. He's in for a surprise.

Only people mentioned by @mamaface in this post can reply

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

My son has a difficult time accepting there is genuine evil in this world and how it’s out to destroy us. He just wants to live a happy life and not worry about politics, the economy, crime, etc… He has brought up subjects we couldn’t talk about in the past. Such as “Mom did you hear Drake Bell was sexually abused when he was on Nickelodeon?” Then I mention “There are pedophiles in high places and they protect one another. But they are going to be exposed and held accountable.” I can’t talk too long before he says “Mom STOP! I don’t want to hear it!”
My son is closer to awakening than my husband.

I pray that your efforts bring success with both of them. It amazes me that so many people seem to have a veil over there eyes and ears and can't grasp what is going on behind the scenes. We can't be the only ones (the patriots) that see this.

(1) Show this thread