🥰🙏🏼

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

He reminds me of Robin Williams. 😄
I loved what he had to say. 💕

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

THOUGHT IT IS ROBIN TOO

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I was waiting to hear him laugh that would have been easy to identify if he is Robin.

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

I asked my son to listen to what this man has to say.
He got in a huff and said "Mom not everyone who is dead is alive!"
I said "I only asked you to listen and give me your impression of what he said."
He responded "Well, it's not him!"
I said "It's not WHO?"
He replied "Robin Williams!" 😂

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HAHAHAHAHA GREAT

My son said the same thing. He doesn't think it's Robin Williams, can't see the similarities. He also said "they can't all be alive" when I explained that many were in the witness protection program. But he doesn't understand the whole Q thing either. He fights me on everything. He's in for a surprise.

(2) Show this thread

I sure does!