i am sick. I confessed my illness here about two years ago and received a lot of prayers and wisdom.
I have not received any hospital treatment. But still alive.
Up until now, I had been posting in English, taking time to translate.

However, lately I have been feeling unwell and have been posting more often while sleeping.
That's why I've started posting more in Japanese.
Is it OK to post here in Japanese?
For those of you who are viewing my posts, can you read it in Japanese?

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

😌🌴🙏 I put other languages in the translator.

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

ありがとう☺️🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

My Prayers are with you, Dear Heavenly Father , release Angel from her illness and bring her to full health.. Her strength is dimming yet she continues with truth... Please bring her back to full health as she cannot fight this alone..with praise for your continued love and Blessings..Amen

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

あなたの優しさと祈りに感謝します。
ありがとう☺️🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending healing prayers
Two years is too long to be ill.
🙏🙏💕
Yes plz send messages https://translate.google.com/

In response arba happihr to her Publication

ありがとう☺️🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication

あなたの優しさをありがとう☺️🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

I hope you feel better. Sending love and prayers.

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

あなたの優しさと祈りをありがとう。
😊🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

あなたの病気は何ですか?

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Better if you post in English.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

I am writing the reason why I chose Japanese.
For many years, I have continued to post while translating English, which I am not good at.
If you are bothered by translations, you don't have to look at my post.
My post is not necessary for you.😊👋

(1) Show this thread

I can read your posts with a translator

In response Michael Merrier to his Publication

返信をありがとう。😊🙏💞
日本語で投稿できるととても楽です。
英語で書くととても時間がかかることがありました😓

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying for you and hoping you feel better soon. We are more concerned with you getting better. Take time to heal. Sending love Patriot.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

あなたの優しさに感謝します。
いつもありがとう🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Please by all means
Hope you get better

ありがとう🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

Have you tried fasting? I just recently did a 48-hour fast and it makes you feel amazing. Between 48 hours and 72 hours your body gets rid of old bad cells and replenishes them with new healthy cells.
At the end of this month I'm going to do a 72 hour fast.

In response James Dean to his Publication

I literally just broke a fast and made it to 70 hours.
Cool sync. I was thinking about posting about it. I did post the last time I did one a couple of months ago. That was the first time I had made it to 72. I have been doing it for a while now. I always feel the benefits. Everyone is different though.

In response James Dean to his Publication

漢方やサプリを飲むため断食はしたことがありません。
アドバイスをありがとう 💞

(3) Show this thread

No but the app has a translator option.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Do u have ivermectin over there? It helps with many illnesses🙏🙏🙏

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

イベルメクチンは病気の告知を知ってからずっと飲んでいます。ありがとう💞

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I copy/paste into a translator when possible. It has been interesting learning about Shinto and I enjoy your warrior graphics too. And of course any LooP and Shane references. 😎

I will keep you on my prayer list for healing and comfort. 🙏🏼

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

嬉しいメッセージをありがとう💞
日本に興味を持ってくれて嬉しいです。
これからもマトリックスを壊滅させるために投稿を続けます💪

私の為に祈ってくれてありがとう💖
あなたの優しさに感謝します💝

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

No, I am sorry that I can not. But I love to see your posts whether in Japanese or English.

Praying for your healing fren.
🙏🕊🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Can't you use a translator?

Thank you for your happy messages and healing.🙏💞✨

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
(2) Show this thread