Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

Not going to lie... got a little teary eyed after finding some of you kickass Patriots, lets not ever lose eachother again. *PutsBootsUp*

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

Found Ya!!!🧘‍♀️🙏😍

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

In response Francisca Rod to her Publication

Hey I was wondering if this was you! Howdy my friend long time no see (😍) So good to finally see you again, how ya been bud???

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

I have heen trying to learn this new navigation i was just gettin around twitter and got suspended so i am trying to build up again, an stay connected, When i see familiar accounts makes me feel joyful!!! There is no other place i rather be then with this amazing group of brave warriors!! FamilyIsEverything!!

In response Francisca Rod to her Publication

Oh I hear that and feel the same, I actually teared up a little bit after finding some patriots here, emotions literally went completly through the roof again. We should never lose each other again.

Thats an order from Nobody. 😎

Only people mentioned by @Frannie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Francisca Rod, click on at the bottom under it