President Trump makes statement outside fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago-

(I KNOW Melania's outfit is a comm ... but I don't have it solved ... anyone see it?)

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

When enlarged, I see a face in the back of her outfit. 😉

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Me too, Carol, but not sure "who" the face represents?!

(1) Show this thread

It’s a jumpsuit….maybe we should put ours on as well. Let’s do some timeline jumping!! Woop Woop 🙌🏼

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

The Chakras light purple is the highest color

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

These colors are the colors for this springs line of clothing for women. Look at the spring clothing lines for women.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I like women Who pick their own colors regardless of the clothing seasonal cult

(1) Show this thread

Flowers on the dress are orchids, lotus and trillium.

Mirrored images, and the attention to detail... the fabric was designed for the dress, or the dress was designed for the fabric.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

💞Thanks DorQus! Can't wait!💫

(1) Show this thread

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

It also looks similar to Shiva. 👀

Notice the rod on top of each picture, along with a 3rd eye in the middle 👇

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

Third Eye Open? Decalcify it!

(1) Show this thread

Thought the same thing. To me it looks like a tropical island, and notice they both walked into the light streaming in through the windows.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Sun = blue & red rays = ultra (violet) rays.
violet = lavender = PURPLE
🐶💜

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

It's an odd pattern to have right below your bum...so has to be a com. She definitely stopped for there at the stairs for everyone to get a good look too. Interesting.

(4) Show this thread

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

I asked Claude.AI 🧐

Interesting…🤔

👇

Given the abstract, kaleidoscopic nature of the image, there could be several interpretations about what it might represent or symbolize. Some possibilities could be:

1. A representation of the mind's inner workings - the blending of colors and distorted shapes could evoke a sense of the subconscious, imagination or dreamlike states.

2. A visual metaphor for interconnectedness or the cyclical nature of life - the symmetrical patterns could suggest themes of harmony, balance or the continuous flow of energy/matter.

3. An expression of psychedelic or altered states of consciousness - the vibrant, trippy aesthetics may be evoking altered perceptions or mystical experiences.

4. A depiction of spiritual or transcendent concepts - the central focal point could symbolize a higher power, divine essence or universal consciousness.
cance.

Clever. I love it!😍

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

With the kaleidoscope The colors Merge together, So maybe that would mean the timelines are merging together? Just a thought

(2) Show this thread