Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

always such weird and unsettling energy at that airport… been under construction now for so long - hoping it’s the white hats cleaning it all out.
I was at an airshow there before they opened the airport - so weird to look back on now…
Mayor Pena builds it - then is rewarded with the cabinet appointment in the Clinton Administration as Sec of Transportation.
it’s all such a scam

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

It’s just so evil. I always felt it even before I knew about the true connection of the artwork. It never sat well. Trusting your gut instinct is very real. Places, people and situations really do impact us - makes understanding “energy” very clear.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Heard tell the artist that created this thing was killed when a portion of it fell on him. It was later completed. It is actually very good for what it is; a very scary and unsettling and demonic looking statue, not pleasant to look upon!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Exactly….
How demonic to force that energy
every time we fly?
Denver Airport has
way too many
EVIL CONNECTIONS!

This is another strange imagery
I captured!

(1) Show this thread