Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

My question is where do you find that much ice during a power outage?

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Jim Gordon to his Publication

I have a freezer chest with bags of ice always, for the just Incase moment.

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response Jim Gordon to his Publication

I guess I'll be runnin down the street to buy up their ice, but what's it gonna last, 24 hrs?

(2) Show this thread

Seeking truth * Save the children * I'm not responsible for your feelings * Validation and self worth come from within

I tried this for water bottles when power was out for 5 days after a hurricane. The ice melted faster than in the ice chest and the water did not "just drain away"

I had used empty Cool Brew iced coffee containers to freeze water before the hurricane hit, made it like block ice. It melted slower and kept freezer colder longer, which I then used as a mini fridge.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Silver Linings to her Publication

Thank you another great idea❤️🌻

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

🤔 The washing machine never occurred to me! Great idea!👍🏼

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Nice idea, but I have a front loader!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Oooh no maybe the tub?

(1) Show this thread