Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

No masks, put a box of tissue, a small bottle of hand sanitizer & a small plastic bag for disposal on each desk (parents provide). Then teach childten to use these items. This will reduce the spread of viruses because the primary transmission of disease is by contaminated hands.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I like step 3. My granddaughter has been back full time for months, but I am concerned about them wearing masks.

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

AND NO MASKS

❤️Nurse, Medical Freedom Fighter, Patriot ❤️

Our Schools have been open since August. No huge outbreaks. It's Crazy what they are doing to these kids. "Mask Mouth" is a new term deemed by a local dentist here because all the kids are coming in with massive decay.

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

My 2 stepsons have been in school 5 days a week since way before Thanksgiving and they have no covid cases. It's been safe for them all to go back full time... this fuggery is foolishness.

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts