They lied about literally EVERYTHING. But u don't think they lied about religion at all. I just can't dude. I can't even go there anymore. I'm too tired to wrestle with programming.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

β€œI would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

This is the point I’m trying to make to a few religious people I know, but the brainwashing is strong in them and won’t even consider anything else.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

We need their idols to tell them the TRUTH about who they're truly fighting for! This is absurd. 😭

(1) Show this thread

Meditation and looking into Delores Cannon and Abraham Hicks will help with the religion things...

In response Sandy Cornett to her Publication

Ppl say how Dolores Cannon is a fake...well, I've had QHHT sessions. It was literally a lifesaver for me.
Afterward I took the QHHT classes, soooo much progress through those classes. πŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

It seems logical to me that religion is where the lies begin and move outward from there

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Maybe VK will finally help explain it.