Only people mentioned by @AWISHNSTAR in this post can reply

In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication

Glad to see you on here! I miss your posts!

Yet children without skin to skin contact can die. Infant mortality in orphanages is very high..this is well documented. This belief is not! There are a myriad of reasona why humans do this. Interestingly, cats also do this. you can believe this if you like but the only science that supports this is... well nothing. Only well wishers and people hoping to find trascendence in meaningless ideas posing as enlightenment. Man is spirit and is created in the image of God. Any act of love between two people sharing concern and mutual participation in the troubles of life translate to love. Not hard.

awesome. i kiss my babies there all the time❣️

Perfect timing...... :)

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

I can't even point to or think about someone's third eye without evoking a response. Definitely something to it.

🇺🇸Proud Patriots ❤️✝️🙏Trump Supporters Save the children ✝️❤️✝️❤️Back the 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲#MAGA 4 EVER

I would kiss my babies there 💕🙏✝️

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

it is a very imtimate gesture. 😘

I Love these Kisses! They touch so much more!🥰
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

I noticed that women melted when I did that, especially casually while they're sleeping or something, only feeling warmth for them.

Wow! I didn't know I was "triggering" them! LOL!

Wish I knew that when I was a youngling! Darn it!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Love you Star 💓🙏🏻💓

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Beautiful !! 🕊🦋💕☺️

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Beautiful !! 🕊🦋💕☺️

(3) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

I love this 💞

ok. no i didnt know this but ai love it. ❤️