Does BlackRock own Disney?
We note that hedge funds don't have a meaningful investment in Walt Disney. Looking at our data, we can see that the largest shareholder is The Vanguard Group, Inc. with 8.0% of shares outstanding. BlackRock, Inc. is the second largest shareholder owning 6.6% of common stock, and State Street Global Advisors, Inc.Apr 9, 2023

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Who Is BLACKROCK?

Freemasons & Illuminati Building the Perfect Beast --Get Tethered - YouTube

Full PlayList with extra music used by Nicholson1968 at http://www.nicholson1968.com/new-music-playlist-by-nicholson1968.htmlMusic Video called TetherTelling...

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you for the link…..
It is incredible,
the more I research, the
more I know that
I never knew.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

You are very welcome. Much is now coming into focus. Yeshua Warned us of it long ago. His word alone is a light unto our paths. These videos from God's messengers help illuminate in the dark as we get closer and satan gets more desperate knowing his time is short.

(1) Show this thread