The Truth, Love, Peace, Justice, and Prophecy Movement, that helped save humanity, and led to our evolution in consciousness!
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#GodWins
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

The people I live amongst couldn't be bothered to pay attention. Little Falls NY is Democrat. They are off and running per their SOP..... They don't see anything coming. I hope justice is served on Main Street. And Route 20 in NY. PEDO ROUTE 20 right into the Finger Lakes!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

The people I live amongst couldn't be bothered to pay attention. Little Falls NY is Democrat. They are off and running per their SOP..... They don't see anything coming. I hope justice is served on Main Street. And Route 20 in NY. PEDO ROUTE 20 right into the Finger Lakes!

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Stay alert, keep abreast, and stay awake -- for we have too much at stake!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

WWG1WGA

😎✊🐸

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
https://youtu.be/MVoCL4-4jKE

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

BOOM !!!!

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

I'm up.

SO 4Q DS...WWG1WGA

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

they have no clue