#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Remember theres a hidden quantum world all around us that the good guys designed for many decades to provide us with proofs so we will not be mistaken as fakes.

Street names
Highway numbers
Band names
Lyrics
Movies
Brands
Products
Addresses
Names of celebs
Sports teams
Timestamps and dates
Colors
Sigils
EVERYTHING! ITS EVERYWHERE!

THIS IS WHAT Q MEANT BY "YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW"

Nothing is what it seems.
For example I use the New Orleans Saints page as comms sometimes because they leave comms for US, THE SAINTS.

ITS QUANTUM AND EVERYONE IS IN ON IT AND WE ARE THE LAST TO KNOW!!!!!

Once you find this information your life will be forever changed!!!!

Happy Awakening! πŸ€—πŸ’•

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I started to notice all these COMMS when I started to decode. Decoding is not just finding the answers - its opening up your minds (third eye)- there is something about the numbers that unlock knowledge that has been hidden and its all stored right between your two TEMPLES.

Seeing the 11:11 and 17 is just the start. Wait until people start seeing the clues that were left - this comes from unraveling the numbers associate with the things you listed above.

I have unlocked so many things from my childhood phone number. SS#- birthdate etc (thats a good way to start). I look back on old photos and the clues are there too. (You may see an old relative who is wearing a T SHIRT - and it will say something that applies to today).

They say your past history/ street names/towns etc is more identifiable of WHO YOU REALLY ARE than a fingerprint.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Elle, you and Lauren are keeping me busy today! So crazy the way your post hit home with me. So spot on, Last 4 of my childhood πŸ“ž number and street number come up a lot and weird times. So many others, parents phone, street #, first married address, and my husband is like… How do you remember all those old numbers. Well, now he sees them says, ohh, your first home # πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Its amazing - and anyone can INBOX me if they want me to do a phone number or a birthdate... there is a set of magical numbers meant just for you- I just posted about the transfer of our fingerprints to a SON g .... My entire life was a giant comm.... I mean its insane what has been uncovered... there is a bevy of clues everywhere !!! This is how we find out who we really are and where we really came from.. connect the dots ---- they left a trail for us - like popcorn ... when more find out about this - there will be no denying why we are here.... Happy Hunting! ..... Find the hidden Easter eggs

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it