Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Lauren M Bradley

Remember theres a hidden quantum world all around us that the good guys designed for many decades to provide us with proofs so we will not be mistaken as fakes.

Street names
Highway numbers
Band names
Lyrics
Movies
Brands
Products
Addresses
Names of celebs
Sports teams
Timestamps and dates
Colors
Sigils
EVERYTHING! ITS EVERYWHERE!

THIS IS WHAT Q MEANT BY "YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW"

Nothing is what it seems.
For example I use the New Orleans Saints page as comms sometimes because they leave comms for US, THE SAINTS.

ITS QUANTUM AND EVERYONE IS IN ON IT AND WE ARE THE LAST TO KNOW!!!!!

Once you find this information your life will be forever changed!!!!

Happy Awakening! 🤗💕

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I started to notice all these COMMS when I started to decode. Decoding is not just finding the answers - its opening up your minds (third eye)- there is something about the numbers that unlock knowledge that has been hidden and its all stored right between your two TEMPLES.

Seeing the 11:11 and 17 is just the start. Wait until people start seeing the clues that were left - this comes from unraveling the numbers associate with the things you listed above.

I have unlocked so many things from my childhood phone number. SS#- birthdate etc (thats a good way to start). I look back on old photos and the clues are there too. (You may see an old relative who is wearing a T SHIRT - and it will say something that applies to today).

They say your past history/ street names/towns etc is more identifiable of WHO YOU REALLY ARE than a fingerprint.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

The street address of the gas station by my house is 1790
1+7+9+0=17

The last 3 numbers on my car's license plate are 836
8+3+6=17

My telephone prefix growing up was 963
Think Mirror 369

My name in simple gematria comes to 74
Simple=74
Gematria=74
Code Of God=74
Read Codes=74

Jesus=74
Messiah=74
Cross=74
Finished=74
The King=74

Space Ark=74
Lift Off=74
Heavens=74

I Am Batman=74

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Elle, you and Lauren are keeping me busy today! So crazy the way your post hit home with me. So spot on, Last 4 of my childhood 📞 number and street number come up a lot and weird times. So many others, parents phone, street #, first married address, and my husband is like… How do you remember all those old numbers. Well, now he sees them says, ohh, your first home # 😂🤣😂

(3) Show this thread

I see them more and more every day in headlines and such.

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

So many comms around us. I hear 17 in nearly all shows, and movies. I hear Kandahar everytime someone speaks about Afghanistan. My, or someone in my family's birthdate shows up all over the place.
There are no coincidences.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Say it Si Star !

Lauren, the Saints are my hometown team; been cheering for them for decades; would you share with me the comms on the their homepage when you see them? Thanks!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Good point. I've wondered about comms in the media, specifically, seemingly random articles that pop up on your news feed. Is its placement for comm purposes?

Examples in today's MSN headllines: How High Can The F-22 FIghter Jet Fly? Top 3 mole removers and Coal Miners in North Dakota unearth a mammoth tusk buried for thousands of years.

Did someone lose an F-22? Does someone suspect a mole in their intel dept? Is someone sending a message about energy production in North Dakota?

Probably just random articles, but it could include a possible comms plant or two.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Do Alphanumeric on F-22

F = 6 +2 +2

= 10

10 = J

1010 wins 🏆

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

dasting concept

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🔥👊❤️