Please pray for our roommate. She had a catscan and was cancer free for stage 4 lung cancer since we have her on Fenbendazol and Ivermectin. She's planning on stopping chemo.. Tonight she had a seizure and is in the hospital. They believe she has a bleeding spot on her brain cause either by the chemo or blood thinners from a blood clot I believe from the vac. Please pray tonight.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

🙏🙏 Was she doing fenben and ivermectin at same time? curious on how she used it. I hope hospital is good...prayers

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

She's been doing chemo for a longtime. Been doing Fenbendazol and Ivermectin for about a year.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Did she do fenben in morning and ivermectin at night or alternate days?

Morning and night. Floridasharkman 2.0 on X and SS_G really know what they are talking about.

who are they? I'm not on X if thats where they are....

Floridasharkman 2.0 is also on truth. I know 220 lbs takes 2000 mg Fenbendazol 12 days starting 2 days before full moon a month. Don't know preventative procedure as of yet. Still researching myself. A lot of stuff is being made hard to find.

I am not on Truth either. I am done with social media with exception of here and shithole facebook. only on FB because of friends and family are there.

He's also on rumble.

That's him. Don't know if that account is still active after the purge? Thus the 2.0

yeah no videos so probably not...

Protocol B for cancer. Every other month for maintenance.

Only people mentioned by @EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Dawg, click on at the bottom under it