Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Friday marks the 23rd day after Inauguration Day.
It is also the day Trump's defense team gets it's turn to present Trump's side of the story.

Might be a very interesting Fryday.

One day. Not enough time to declas and present all the evidence necessary. Saturday for question/answer. Sunday vote to convict. At that point, those in the Senate who vote to convict are exposed. That's when the declass starts. EBS. How else can it play out this late in the game? So close to March 4th?

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CajunPatriot7 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication

So question. When we dont get resolution on March 4th. Which we wint, or lets say the end if April. Then what, all ease dont frog in the pot yourdelf on this. Get ready now your worst nightmares are coming, ykur gonna want to be prepped to lesve tje major cities ASAP. There comin for us hard and fast. The fantasy is over. Im really concerned about the Patriots and our people as a whole. Just be extra vigelint.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication

i heard the plan is he gets impeached.Thats the plan. Trump agreed to it way back -2 impeachments (Trump was not harmed in any way... just in the history books)?? remember that Q post?

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

I pray no!

AUSTRALIA. 100% TRUMP SUPPORTER !!! I Believe Every Day Should Be Filled With Jesus Christ, Truth & Loads Of Laughter.

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

I think that was posted here today (?) by@ghostezra .
Check out their page.

(2) Show this thread