Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

bliss

books, painting, walks in nature

@kimrunner
New sun arose with golden flair,
I saw angels flying through the air.

Remind me of the Outer Banks!#obx

Hi my name is Xaudius and I am a astrological psychometricist where I use numbers letters and astrology to explain current events

look kim here 23 twice 😏

In response Xaudius Pandora to her Publication

Oh wow!

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I grew up with that sound. Peaceful....

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi Kim,
Been on this as of late. You might enjoy... if so please share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNfmij_Cpq8

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's happy place!
Could I get an 8 hr video on my smart tv please.
I will sit my tv in the floor and get my damn beach chair and frozen drinks for this one!

Love learning and researching... too much! Love my family and Jesus of course! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

hi. just to let you know that tik tok is own by ccp and it's there to record and file and tape everyones likes dislikes on food, grandparents, parents, friends, neighbors, kids, etc. for the one world so the will know who to get rid of who to keep, what is the general food to drone to your door, etc etc. we're not to be using it to give them our support. just in case you didn't know

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

yeaaaa nice kim 🙏🏻

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

🙏🌊 Thank You, Kim 🌊🙏

(1) Show this thread