Husband shared this story with me today. He was talking to another pilot who told him he knows a guy who applied with United for an pilot position & on his application he put he was a black lesbian. The guy is white with blonde hair. He did it to get an interview which he did & got hired. United or any other company can't challenge what he calls himself as that would be discriminatory. He knew how to work the system. Wonder if they would challenge someone if they walked in & said they only speak Cat. This is where we are with woke companies & United is one.
This article is from 2021 but United has gone full blown woke. They put it in your face in their Hemisphere magazine on board their flights with articles on LGBT crap & some FA wearing the rainbow pins. Unfortunately we don't always have a choice depending on where we live which airline we fly OR we drive.

https://www.campaignlive.com/article/united-airlines-pushes-back-against-complaints-pilot-diversity-push/1712177

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

i love this story! hilarious!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

OMG THAT GUY WAS SO CLEVER!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

He learned how to use their system LOL

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Did the guy have to get jabbed in order to get the job?

A friend of mine that was a pilot for United, told me pilots aree not needed to takedoff, fly or land a plane. Each plane has an auto pilot program.

Probably need the pilots in case the auto pilot fails. My words not his.

Most agree hardly anyone would be willing to fly without a pilot.

Friend also told me it is true that lots of pilots can't fly anymore because they are jabbed compromised. So, The higher standards have been lowered to allow the airlines to hire newbies to replace those that are compromised or said Hell To The No to the jabs.

He thinks the airlines are going down.

Time will tell.

In the meantime, I don't planto fly anywhereuntilthe shit show is over.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Don’t know if he is jabbed or not.
Yes these planes can take off & land via computer per my husband. He manually lands it. Many newbies use it & don’t know how to “fly.”
They r lowering standards for sure
My husband NOT jabbed

(1) Show this thread

For a moment it made me laugh at the idea,
then reality of the rest of what you state…
truly resonates in an
uncomfortable way.
Our last flight was out of
Las Vegas in March of 2021.
The entire airport was shut down from the
entrance to the gate,
for the exception of one restaurant.
What a creepy vibe.
We drive now.
Wondering how many pilots were
force vaccinated?

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I hate to fly anymore. Husband not jabbed & counting down days to retire. Such a clown 🤡 show.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

CLOWN WORLD

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

We come so far
NOT
They keep cow towing to the 1%

(1) Show this thread