These are just a few. BEFORE/AFTER images are ENDLESS 😹

Rubber masks, body-doubles, CGI, clones...
Difficult to know
WHICH ACTOR is playing for WHICH TEAM
in this Spy v Spy Celestial-Chess-Game Q-Movie World‼️🤯🎥🍿

Those playing the part of the evil monsters are evil indeed. Matthew 24th chapter:
"Jesus said: “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. You will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. Then many will turn away from the faith, betray and hate one other, and many false prophets will deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of MOST will grow cold. Those who stand firm to the end will be saved. This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it