Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Carole Parnell

Obama-appointee & liberal Illinois federal judge rules illegal migrants can carry guns legally

US Dist Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman ruled that ILLEGAL immigrants could not be charged for carrying a loaded firearm

Ruling comes as Biden administration continues to struggle with the wave of ILLEGAL migrants flooding across the border

White House is facing extra pressure in wake of the killing of Georgia student Laken Riley by ILLEGAL immigrant

Terrorist cells from Syria, Haiti, Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela, and Lord knows where else are allowed to carry guns when they enter our country ILLEGALLY according to Obama appointed Judge.

Our government wants to take away OUR Guns but okay with Terrorists walking around our country with weapons paid for with OUR tax dollars

😡 Sounds to me like our Treasonistic Government is looking to Start a War with it's own Citizens

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13214823/Obama-liberal-Illinois-judge-illegal-migrants-guns.html

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

So is there not enough Crime in Illinois? She wants more crime? 🤪

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Did they carry loaded firearms in Venezuela?

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Are firearms legal in Venezuela?
February 19, 2024 by Mike McMaken

Are firearms legal in Venezuela?

No, firearms are not legal for civilian ownership in Venezuela.

1. Can I own a gun in Venezuela?
No, civilian ownership of firearms is prohibited in Venezuela.

https://thegunzone.com/are-firearms-legal-in-venezuela/

(1) Show this thread