Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Brainwashed zombies filled with soy, fluoride, aspertame and high fructose corn syrup...

I do use soya milk, I prefer it to animal milk.

I don't consume fluoride, not even in toothpaste.

I don't consume any artificial sweeteners and rarely consume sugar. I only eat biscuits which are low in sugar but I don't eat many of those.

Corn syrup isn't a thing in the UK.

I do drink unaldulterated fruit juice not made from concentrates. Only a glass a day.

I am sorry to say the implication that many people just blindly following along or are apathetic may be true for some, but the numbers are unknown.

Those who 'couldn't care less' may be deeply brainwashed, or had traumatic experiences, maybe it's unfair to label people that way.

My personal beef is the use of 'soy' as a form of derogation, which is also unfair.

Q said if one falls, pick them up. If they ask a question, answer it. A lot of the time you won't be bellieved but you have to keep trying. The brainwashing goes deep.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Fighter, click on at the bottom under it