🚨General Flynn predicts a “Black Swan event” before the 2024 elections:🚨

"There's no way they can win a legitimate, fair election, so let's not have one... I predict some event that will cause a dramatic change in what's going on."💥

Only people mentioned by @Hampata in this post can reply

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

A cyber attack (likely blamed on either Russia or Iran) on telcom infrastructure and/or on the banking system seems the most likely. A telcom disruption on election day would make vote tabulation and announcement impossible. (It would be an opportunity for WH's to have sufficient paper ballots on hand to bypass the machines. The hand count could happen later.)

A banking hack seems more likely after a Trump win in order to crash the economy and blame it on Trump. To get to CBDC the cabal has to crash current system with either a hack or by hyperinflation.

The next 9 months are going to be lit.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

On X it is circulating around that Flynn bought a tour bus with "donations" and he is part of a plan to push him for Presidency.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Lately, it seems that all of these so-called patriots With all of their channels are becoming very wealthy, publishing books, making movies, WTF?

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

I personally do not trust him

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

He is military intelligence. Maybe he knows this because he knows the plan.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

BUT he was hired by Obama, And that alone puts doubts into my mind, but he’s on the right team

(1) Show this thread

He is predicting this because true patriots know we cannot survive another stolen election. Address and rectify the 2020 election before November or there will be hell to pay, one way or another. Even if Trump wins the 24 election 98% of all politicians in America (possibly the world) must be arrested. This would be a "worst case" scenario as far as optics are concerned. There is no future without unification and utter disclosure is the only solution. It must happen before November. If it doesn't then I will know in my heart that America is no longer. IMHO of course.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Your last sentence is gut wrenching. Trump has to know this.

(1) Show this thread