TYSON IS FIRING AMERICAN WORKERS AND HIRING ILLEGALS...
Check out the Benefits Tyson Foods is Offering Illegal Immigrants After Laying Off Americans...
• Temporary housing and relocation stipend
• Time off to acclimate to Humboldt, TN
• On-site child care
• Transportation
• PTO for court hearings
https://rumble.com/v4jsj6i-tyson-foods-going-above-and-beyond-for-illegals-taking-over-american-jobs.html

Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

(Whatever happened to E-Verify to ensure only citizens with valid Social Security numbers could seek gainful employment?????)

E-Verify requirements (google:)

All private employers must use E-Verify. For employees hired on or after July 1, 2023, private employers with 25 or more employees must use E-Verify. All state contractors and subcontractors must also use E-Verify. Private employers with 11 or more employees must use E-Verify.

And if that was not bad enough: Tyson signed an agreement to partner with a firm that will be providing insect "ingredients" for their associated brands, including meats and other food items! This MUST be avoided to send a message that we will no longer put up with the folks that support the 16 year WEF/NWO/Schwab/Agenda 2030 plans to turn us into Amerizuela!!!

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

These people have lost their minds! We need a re-post of all the entities Tyson owns, so we can properly boycott every damn one!

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

tysonfoodspr@tyson.com GET THIS OUT - EMAIL THEM - AND LETS DO THIS PEOPLE...............

Boycott Tyson!